Here is a guide master list of youtube videos that will help on flexibility. As a yogi, I notice that I struggle more on poses that require lots of flexibility because I get stiff a lot. So here is a master list that will help improve your bendiness :) Enjoy and have fun bending!
Full Body Flexibility
- Flexibility and Range of Motion | Beginner Yoga with Tara Stiles
- 20 Minute Full Body Stretching Routine for Flexibility & Pain Relief, How to Stretch, Beginners Yoga
- Yoga for Flexibility Routine - Level 1
- 5 Minute Flexibility Yoga Routine
- 40 Minute “Fountain of Youth” Yoga Stretch Class - Flexibility Routine
- Quick Full Body Yoga Stretch
- Get Flexible Flow
- 10min Yoga Flow Sequence
- Heavenly Yoga Stretch- Full Body Stretch Flow
- Yin Yoga for Deep Stretching
Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- Beautiful Morning Yoga Stretch for Beginners
- Morning Yoga Routine: Blush of Dawn
- Energizing Morning Yoga
- Morning Yoga Fix
- Energizing Morning Yoga -20 Min. Flexibility
- Gentle Flow Yoga of Sun Salutations, Standing Poses and Deep Stretches
Yoga for Back Flexibility
- Yoga for Back Flexibility
- Yoga for Back Pain Relief & Flexibility, 20 minutes
- Yoga Strength and Flexibility for Deeper Backbends with Kino MacGregor
- Back Flexibility - Improve Flexibility through Yoga
- Yoga for Back Flexibility
- Yoga for a flexible low back
- Yoga Flow for Back Flexibility
- Micaela’s Quick Back Flexibility Regime
Yoga for Hip Openers
- Seated Hip Opener Yoga Sequence
- Free Yoga Class Hip Openers and Fun Poses with Lesley Fightmaster
- A Deep Release for Hips, Hamstrings and Lower Back
- Yoga Workout Blissful Hip Openers
- Lower Back and Hip Opening Yoga
- Hip Openers- Your Yoga Questions Answered
- Yoga Hip Opener with Sarah Sutton
- Happie Hippie Hip Yoga
- Open Hips Routine
- 10 Minute Yoga Hip Stretch Workout
- Easy Yoga Stretches for Stiff Hips and Legs
- Gentle Hip Opening Yoga
Yoga for Shoulders
- Yoga for Opening the Shoulders
- 15 Minute Yoga for Chest and Shoulders
- Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Tension and Injuries
- A 30 Minute Class for the Shoulders with David
- Yoga Shoulder Wall Stretch
- Yoga for Neck, Shoulders, Back Pain Beginners
- Yin Yoga Pose for the Shoulders
- Yoga For Shoulders. Loosen Tight Shoulders
Yoga for Splits
- Learning Yoga Splits
- Fun Splits Stretches Workout For Beginners
- Yoga to do the Splits
- Yoga for the Split
- Yoga For the Splits- By the lovely oats-and-yoga
- 12 Minute Splits Activity
- Beginner Splits in Yoga with Kino
- Yoga Hip Openers - How to do the Splits
Remember not to push yourself :) If you do these videos and you find you cannot do a pose, do a variation and keep on practicing!! Namaste.I did the “A Deep Release for the Hips, Hamstrings and Lower Back with David Procyshyn” (hip openers) and it was absolutely glorious! 🙌 I loved his gentle practice and felt so much better. As a beginner, I easily followed along and learned some excellent poses to add to my daily practice to help maintain open hips, low back, and hamstrings. Thank yousunny-yogifor your comprehensive lists! They make my obsessive-little-list-writing heart sing. 🙏
Hey undisclosed-free-spirit I’m so happy you enjoy my list and I’m so happy that this helped you <3 I’ll definitely be making some more soon!
- Preheat oven to 260 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare 2 large baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- Place sliced zucchini in a single layer on top of a layer of paper towels. Place another layer of paper towels on top of zucchini and press down hard to draw out moisture. This will allow the zucchini to bake quicker.
- In a large bowl, toss zucchini with olive oil, and 1 teaspoon of spice blend. Store the remainder for future batches.
- Place zucchini on prepared baking sheets in a single layer.
- Bake for 1 hour, flip slices once and return to the oven.
- Bake for another 30 minutes then check on the state of the chips. Remove any that look done; they should be browned and crisp. For the remaining chips, bake in 10 minute increments, watching carefully not to burn them.
- Remove from oven, spread on a paper towel to cool, and sprinkle additional seasoning if necessary.
Recipe is from No Gojis No Glory